- Provide Rabbit Diet free-feed to all life stages of rabbits.
- Supplemental food items may be provided, but should not make up more than 10% of the diet.
- Care should be taken to choose appropriate supplemental food items based on the current life stage of your rabbit.
- Mature or older rabbits might benefit more from food items with lower calcium.
- Growing, gestating, or lactating animals could benefit from food items with higher amounts of calcium and protein.
- Rabbits maintained in breeding colonies generally benefit from a diet with energy dense food items
Sold in 32oz (2lb) bag. Store sealed in cool, dry area. Diet is good for 1 year from manufacturing date. Freezing is okay and may extend freshness. Adhering to "Best By" date on package