- Provide Guinea Pig Diet as free-feed to all life stages
- Supplemental food items may be provided, but should not make up more than 20% of the total diet. Guinea pigs may be provided vegetables (predominantly dark leafy greens) and limited fruit (less than 5% of total intake) for enrichment.
- Care should be taken to choose appropriate supplemental food items based on the current life stage of your guinea pigs.
- Mature or older guinea pigs typically benefit more from higher fiber, lower protein food items (e.g., grass hay)
- Growing, gestating, or lactating guinea pigs could benefit from food items with higher protein (e.g., alfalfa hay)
Sold in 32oz (2lb) bag. Store sealed in cool, dry area. Diet is good for 1 year from manufacturing date. Freezing is okay and may extend freshness. Adhering to "Best By" date on package