5,000 COUNT LIVE GIANT MEALWORMS!
A HEALTHY TREAT FOR YOUR SUGAR GLIDERS
The favorite healthy treat of a Sugar Glider is the Live Giant Mealworm. It is a high protein treat and can be given to them on a daily basis. No more than 10 to12 medium sized mealies per Sugar Glider.
BONDING WITH YOUR SUGAR GLIDERS
A great treat to use when bonding with your Sugar Gliders or having fun hand feeding your pets. Your gliders will know to associate you with good things like yummy mealworms.
Trimming your Sugar Gliders’ nails is necessary but can be tricky. Bribing them with one of their favorite treats can make the experience for both of you a more enjoyable one.
CARE & STORAGE
- On arrival, shake worms out into a container (kitty litter pans or food storage bins work well)
- Storing in refrigerator is recommended.
- Don't store in the coldest areas where the milk is kept or the crisper; it can get a bit too chilly here!
- Always let worms stand at room temperature for at least 30 minutes before placing into the refrigerator at 45-50 degrees.
- At this temperature the worms become dormant and last for months.
- Worms must stay dry and have air at all times (do not place in a covered or sealed container)
- Place a double layer of paper towels on the bottom of their storage tub, then after every inch high of mealworms place a layer of paper towels.
*LIVE GIANT MEALWORMS ARE SHIPPED BY MEALWORM FARMER.